CREDENTIALING - MASTERSHIP
The Mastership certificate communicates to your patients, staff and fellow dental professional that you are an experienced, dedicated and credentialed implant professional.
Mastership Certification Requirements:
- Membership and Fellowship must be established in the International Dental Implant Association to apply for Mastership credentials.
You must also complete one or more of the requirements below:
- Attend a Cadaver course and obtain 250 hours of course credits from Implant Seminars or other dental implant approved courses.
- Must submit completed CE forms, copy of certificate of completion and any other documentation that these hours have been achieved or complete 3 of the 6 below.
- Submit (50) completed implant cases with full documentation (i.e. outline each case and include photos via digital or panoramic)
- Successfully pass the Mastership multiple choice and oral examination.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a current International Dental Implant Association Master.
- Submit current curriculum vitae.
- Practice implant dentistry for at least 3 years.
- Attend the Annual Symposium induction ceremony.
- Obtain 200 hours of implant related continuing education
- Submit a total of 50 implant cases & 5 Sinus lift cases
- Pass Mastership exam
- Attend symposium within 2 years
International Dental Implant Association Masters must maintain their membership in good standing by attending at least one International Dental Implant Association sponsored meeting every two years.
How to apply
You can apply online by clicking Apply Here! Button
Applications are evaluated and processed by the Advanced Credentials Committee each month. Those persons who apply for membership or additional credentials have the opportunity to be presented with their appropriate award credential at any International Dental Implant Association sponsored conference.